Library - 2015-2016
Administrative Support Office: NCSU Libraries (Susan Nutter, Director)
Contact for web site: Chris Tonelli
The Library Committee meets three or four times per semester. The meetings are scheduled based on availability of the committee.
Advise the Provost and the Director of Libraries about the following:
- Library policy in relation to the development of resources for instruction and research.
- Policy for the allocation of book funds.
- Allocation of library space.
- Library service to the institution as a whole.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to academics and research.