University Housing - 2011-2012
Administrative Support Office: University Housing (Tim Luckadoo, Associate Vice Chancellor)
Contact for web site: Susan Grant (Director, University Housing)
The University Housing Committee meets twice each semester. Meetings are scheduled based on the availability of the committee members.
- In consultation with the Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs advise the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.
- Evaluate policies and programs pertaining to University Housing.
- Review changes in policies and programs as recommended by University Housing staff members, Inter-Residence Council, and other members of the University community.
- Propose new directions for University Housing. The committee is advisory to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of matters pertaining to the academic mission of the University.