Registration, Records & Calendar - 2013-2014
Administrative Support Office: Registration and Records (Louis Hunt, Vice Provost and University Registrar)
Contact for web site: Teresa Dail
The Registration, Records and Calendar Committee meets once early in fall semester and once early in spring semester. An additional meeting each semester may be scheduled if needed. The meetings are scheduled based on the availability of the committee members.
- In consultation with the Registrar, advise the Provost and the Vice Chancellor and Dean for Academic and Student Affairs.
- Study the workings of the currently approved calendar and evaluate.
- Approve for recommendation to the Chancellor the academic calendars which are to be published by the University. This function is to be conducted within the guidelines adopted by the Board of Trustees on April 11, 1969.
- Advise the Department of Registration and Records on its policies and procedures regarding maintenance of student records, registration and scheduling, and suggest new procedures which would better serve the University.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Academic Policy Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to the academic mission of the university.