Extension, Engagement, and Economic Development- 2015-2016
Administrative Support Office: Outreach and Engagement (Terri Helmlinger Ratcliff, Vice Provost for Outreach and Engagement)
Contact for web site: Jenna Jeffrey
The Extension, Engagement and Economic Development Committee meets monthly beginning in August and running through April. Meetings are usually located in 232 McKimmon Center. Meeting times & dates are determined by a survey of the committee members availablility.
- Advise university leadership in matters of extension, engagement and economic development.
- Recommend regulations and procedures which will facilitate continued improvement of the university-wide extension and outreach program.
- Keep the University community informed of the need for, and support of, extension and outreach activities.
- Advocate for adequate recognition in support of extension and outreach endeavors.
- Communicate the signature image of the extension and outreach mission of the University.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to the faculty concerns.