Extension, Engagement, and Economic Development- 2015-2016
Administrative Support Office: Outreach and Engagement (Terri Helmlinger Ratcliff, Vice Provost for Outreach and Engagement)
The Extension, Engagement and Economic Development Committee meets monthly beginning in August and running through April. Meetings are usually located in 232 McKimmon Center. Meeting times & dates are determined by a survey of the committee members availablility.
- Advise university leadership in matters of extension, engagement and economic development.
- Recommend regulations and procedures which will facilitate continued improvement of the university-wide extension and outreach program.
- Keep the University community informed of the need for, and support of, extension and outreach activities.
- Advocate for adequate recognition in support of extension and outreach endeavors.
- Communicate the signature image of the extension and outreach mission of the University.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to the faculty concerns.