Extension, Engagement, and Economic Development- 2010-2011
Administrative Support Office: Extension, Engagement, and Economic Development (James Zuiches, Vice Chancellor)
Contact for web site: Karen Turner
The Extension, Engagement and Economic Development Committee meets the third Monday of each month from 3:00 - 4:45 p.m. in 232 McKimmon Center.
- Advise the Vice Chancellor for Extension, Engagement, and Economic Development in matters of extension, engagement and economic development.
- Recommend regulations and procedures which will facilitate continued improvement of the university-wide extension and outreach program.
- Keep the university community informed of the need for, and support of, extension and outreach activities.
- Advocate for adequate recognition in support of extension and outreach endeavors.
- Communicate the signature image of the extension and outreach mission of the University.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining the faculty concerns.