Courses & Curricula - 2012-2013
Administrative Support Office: Academic Programs and Services (Jose Picart, Vice Provost)
Dr. Melissa Merrill, Associate Professor, Animal Science
Polk Hall 232-C, Box 7621
Committee Coordinator: Catherine Freeman, Academic Standards Coordinator
See Agendas link to the right for meeting dates, location, and agenda. UCCC meets from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- UCCC Member Resource Packet (PDF)
- GEP Information (website)
- Office of Undergraduate Courses and Curricula (OUCC website)
- In consultation with the Vice Provost for Academic Programs and Services and the Vice Chancellor and Dean of the Division of Academic and Student Affairs, advise the Provost in matters relating to courses and curricula.
- Review undergraduate course and curriculum proposals, including academic minors, honors programs, and non-degree certificate programs.
- In consultation with the college curriculum committees and the college deans, develop policies and procedures for this purpose except that, when reviewing the proposals that involve the General Education requirements in any undergraduate curriculum, the committee shall follow regulations established by the Provost on the recommendation of the Council on Undergraduate Education.
- Develop guidelines and conduct periodic review of courses.
- The UCCC will interface with the Academic Policy Committee of the Faculty Senate on development of policies and procedures regarding courses and curricula.