Bookstores - 2012-2013
Administrative Support Office: NCSU Bookstores (Pat Hofmeister, Interim Director)
The Bookstores Committee meets once or twice each semester. The meetings are scheduled based on the availability of the committee members.
- Understand POL 07.10.01 Students Supply Stores Policy, other related policies and regulations and the operating practices of the NCSU Bookstores, including pricing, stocking and the system of administrative and fiscal accountability.
- Assist the Bookstores' management and the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Business as requested in developing or revising the Bookstores' policies and regulations in the best interest of the campus and compatible with sound business practice.
- Interpret policies and regulations for students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain continuing surveillance over existing policies, regulations and operating procedures, and make recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Business for updating and improvement as appropriate.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Academic Policy committee for consideration of policies, procedures and standards as they pertain to academic matters.