Art Acquisitions - 2010-2011
Administrative Support Office: Gregg Museum of Art & Design (Roger Manley, Director)
Contact for web site: Lynn Ennis, Associate Director
- Develop policies and procedures that assure the objects of art accepted by the university meet critical standards. Review said policies and procedures annually. This does not include works accessioned by the Gregg Museum of Art & Design.
- Recommend acceptance/decline of objects of art to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for final approval.
- Advise the Harrelson Fund University Standing Committee on the policies and procedures it develops with respect to art.
- Seek additional critical judgment from any source it wishes on or off campus when appropriate.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate's Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters having across-campus impact.