Art Acquisitions - 2007-2008
Administrative Support Office: Gallery of Art/Design (Charlotte Brown, Director)
Contact for web site: Charlotte Brown
- Develop policies and procedures that assure the objects of art accepted by the university meet critical standards. Review said policies and procedures annually.
- Recommend acceptance/decline of objects of art to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for final approval.
- In cases involving memorials or the honoring of an individual, close coordination is required with the Institutional History and Commemoration University Standing Committee.
- Advise the Harrelson Fund University Standing Committee on the policies and procedures it develops with respect to art.
- Seek additional critical judgment from any source it wishes on or off campus when appropriate.